8.14.2013

Update

Another day, another dollar.. I got a new job! I started onMonday night as a kitchen assistant at Sur la Table cooking classes! I'm really excited
We also had another day in the City yesterday and it was so warm! I could not believe it. Matty found a good place to eat for dinner in North Beach that was really good. I didn't want to be one of those people so I didn't take any pictures but good thing plenty of people on Yelp shamelessly do. The wait was about an hour so we walked around. The House was good and i liked what i got (and really liked what Matty got, as usual) but with so many places to eat in SF i probably wouldn't vote to go back there any time soon.

I also waited in line for a half hour for this. Breakfast from Tartine
Really good bread pudding and amazing tarts
I always leave San Francisco thinking we need to get up here more often, but I'm grateful for where we live and that we enjoy so much of our surroundings 

No comments:

Post a Comment